Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nan Sweeeeet Amma nd Muddu Daddy......

Ivru nanna sweet amma nd muddu daddy.....


My Amma is the sweetest and Most delicate of all. She knows more of paradise. Than angels can recall. She's not only beautiful But passionately young,Playful as a kid, yet wise As one who has lived long.Her love is like the rush of life,A bubbling, laughing spring.That runs through all like liquid light And makes the mountains sing......:)

Appa is my hero. He is my secure foundation. When I think of him, I'm filled with love And fond appreciation. He makes me feel protected;I'm sheltered by his care.He is always my true friend; and Whenever  I need him, he is always   there for me...He is my ROLE MODEL.

LOVE YOU Amma LOVE YOU Appa..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment